at East West Living
78 Fifth Ave. @ 14th St. NYC
June 26, 2008
6:30pm - 8:30pm
East West Living has graciously offered to host this intimate
gathering to benefit VisionSpring. Tickets to this exclusive event are obtained by making a suggested donation. Donations of $50 and higher include automatic entry into the raffle.
Click here for tickets and to donate to VisionSpring.
Donors who attend the event will enjoy a special musical performance by Indie-Hindi songstress Falu, a digital exhibition of photos from the Ganesh Festival and a reception including vegetarian appetizers and enlightened non-alcoholic cocktails with crystal infusions.
Donations of $108 or more include an exhibition quality print from the Discovering Ganesh collection (choice from 5 options). Print size depends upon donation level.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Raffle prizes for event include:
1) A $135 certificate for a 50-minute massage at The Chopra Center
2) A $100 gift certificate to East West Books
3) A $100 gift certificate for body work at East West Living
4) A set of 9 essential oils from Young Living worth over $150
5) A Yoga & Chocolate Gift Box from Vosges Haut-Chocolate
6) Dinner for 2 at Amma, a 4 star India Restaurant known for their incredible mango cheesecake
7) A subscription to Namarupa
8) A copy of Citystretch Guide Book
9) A private yoga lesson with Marisa Bonfanti
10) A Thai bodywork session with Marisa Bonfanti
11) A Qi Gong bodywork session with Rebecca Krauss
12) 2 $200 gift certificates to New York Insight Meditation Center
13) an 5-class card at Integral Yoga
And many more which are being confirmed daily!
Click here for donation levels and how to donate.